امروز : چهارشنبه, ۱۲ مهر , ۱۴۰۲
Job title: Quantity Surveyor Company: Hitachi Rail Job description: Description Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Quantity Surveyor who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA Who We Are Hitachi Rail is […]
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Company: Hitachi Rail
Job description: Description
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Quantity Surveyor who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Ensure to Construction Manager, that the activities related to the work progress and Invoicing and support the Project Management and the commercial team in the identification and development of contractual claims and variations
- Ensure the monthly statement issuing, with the Project Manger, according to the project planning
- Ensure the compliance of the Progress Payment certificate (PPC) with the contractual scheme
- Act jointly with the Project Manager in order to achieve the approval of the PPC by the client.
- Act jointly with Administrative department in order to process the invoices (being previously approved according to the STS procedures)
- Ensure the compliance of the Invoice with the contractual requirements
- Act with the Construction Manager during the preparation of claims and variations, giving in return the economical evaluation of the related activities (priced BOM)
- Ensure the archiving of the above mentioned documents
- Support the construction and installation material inventory and needs.
- Review and approve subcontractor progress payments according to progress and schedule.
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- A minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing sub-contractors of various tiers and key stakeholders on projects.
- Knowledge of the specifics attendant to Design-Build projects.
- Understanding of Project Management techniques, planning, and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and successfully handle pressures associated with site construction works
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, peers and third parties.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential business information.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Construction and installation management of rail transit systems or other complex systems in urban environments.
- Cost Estimates, Contractual Claims, Cost Analysis, Cost Control, Feasibility Studies, Contracts, Variation Orders.
- Effective Partnering and Teaming skills.
- Technical writing.
- MS Project and/or Primavera P6 Scheduling tools.
- Construction Management software.
- MS Office tools.
- High school degree with specialization in surveying and/or Engineering University degree or Equivalent Technical background
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 07:25:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
کاریابی انجمن شهرسازی ایران و سایت شهرساز