امروز : چهارشنبه, ۱۲ مهر , ۱۴۰۲
- “یک مرکز آیندهنگرانه سونا، آخرین داستان هشداردهنده جوشوا ای. داوسن درباره تغییرات اقلیمی پذیرای میزبانی است.”
- پایان نامه Sustainability, Vol. 15, Pages 10404: How Active Are European Seniors—Their Personal Ways to Active Ageing? Is Seniors’ Activity in Line with the Expectations of the Active Ageing Strategy?
- فیسبوک: چند ایده عالی وجود دارد!!!
Job title: Manager Business & Enterprise Applications Company: City of Thunder Bay Job description: Job Description The Corporation of the City of Thunder Bay has a rewarding opportunity for a Manager, Business & Enterprise Application Thunder Bay is the largest community on Lake Superior. With a census metropolitan area population of 123,258 (Census 2021), it […]
Job title: Manager Business & Enterprise Applications
Company: City of Thunder Bay
Job description: Job Description
The Corporation of the City of Thunder Bay
has a rewarding opportunity for a
Manager, Business & Enterprise Application
Thunder Bay is the largest community on Lake Superior. With a census metropolitan area population of 123,258 (Census 2021), it is the most populous municipality in Northwestern Ontario. Deeply rooted with European and Indigenous cultures, Thunder Bay is the sixth most culturally diverse community of its size in North America. The Community values a high quality of life and promotes a clean, green, beautiful and healthy community that provides economic opportunity, respects diversity and provides affordable and safe neighborhoods that are accessible to all.
If you truly enjoy the advantages of work life balance that a smaller city provides in a large organizational setting, then come join us.
Always striving to live up to its motto, Superior by Nature, the Corporation of the City of Thunder Bay (City) currently seeks a…
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic office, which provides a flexible work environment and the means to achieve work-life balance.
The Transformational Journey
It is an exciting time for our Corporate Information Technology Division and the Corporation. We are embracing our digital world and have developed a digital strategy for the City of Thunder Bay, which is all about how we can use technology to make our community work better in the digital age. It sets out the framework for delivering customer-centred, digitally powered City services and identifies a number of digital initiatives to be actioned.
This position will play an integral role in implementing our digital strategy. Click here to learn more about our Digital Strategy:
This is the time to join our team. If you seek to be a part of this transformational journey, then we would like to hear from you!
The Manager, Business & Enterprise Applications is responsible for the overall management and direction of the Business & Enterprise Applications section. Under the supervision of the Director – Corporate Information Technology, they have the core responsibility for identifying new and emerging business application solutions; evaluating and implementing solutions at the departmental level to facilitate business needs and at a corporate wide level to provide the solutions needed to facilitate enterprise-wide service delivery and back-office functionality, with a strong focus on improving business process and client performance.
The role is also accountable for the following:
- Liaises with Corporate clients and Digital Strategy Coordinating Committees to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, advancement and success of departmental business applications, and reviews, recommends and implements Departmental business application modifications or new functionality and features.
- Develops and manages enterprise applications for the Corporation, which includes enterprise resources planning, asset and work management, property, permitting and licensing applications and the corporate website and Intranet.
- Implements software upgrades, correction or enhancements for Corporate and Departmental business applications. Collaborates with clients and determines the most cost effective and efficient solutions with respect to the purchase and/or internal development of software solutions; manages the internal development or contracted development of custom desktop and mobile applications.
- Collaborates as a member of the IT Architecture Team to define and develop standards, lifecycles and roadmaps for sustainability of the City’s IT environment and ensures various industry standards and privacy legislation are met.
- Acts as a Business Relationship Manager for assigned Corporate Departments, maintaining a partnering relationship with the senior management team within the department on behalf of the Corporate Information Technology Division
- Degree in computer science or a degree in business administration majoring in information systems, together with three to five years’ experience in defining, building, implementing and managing complex corporate-wide enterprise applications and departmental business solutions; or
- Diploma relating to computer programming, together with four to six years’ experience in defining, building, implementing and managing complex corporate-wide enterprise applications and departmental business solutions.
- Three to five years’ supervisory experience, preferably in a unionized
- Superior ability to deliver presentations to a variety of audiences and to skilfully handle on-the-spot questions from senior officials, members of City Council, and special interest groups.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to direct, motivate, evaluate and recognize staff; proven ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Experience with Web, GIS, ERP, Asset and Work Management, Property Management and Permitting and related application development technologies.
For a detailed job description click
Why Work for the City of Thunder Bay (CTB)?
If you work at Corporate Information Technology (CIT), you work for the municipality of the City of Thunder Bay.
When you work for the City of Thunder Bay, you are part of our team, and here you can:
- Experience your importance,
- Unleash your potential,
- Know your work matters,
- Embrace diversity,
- Make a difference,
- Join a dedicated team, and
- Build community.
Learn more about the top reasons to work at the CTB:
Great Tangible Benefits
As an employee with the Corporation you will be in receipt of the following amazing benefits:
- competitive salary
- matching pension plan
- paid vacation and holidays
- health benefits coverage – ۱۰۰% employer paid health, vision, & dental benefits
- life insurance & accidental death & dismemberment insurance (2 times your annual salary)
- employee family assistance program (EFAP)
- career progression opportunities
Beautiful Thunder Bay
Learn why Thunder Bay is such great place to live and work:
As an equal opportunity employer, the City of Thunder Bay encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups, women and members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
ONTARIO HUMAN RIGHTS CODE: It is a contravention of the Human Rights Code of Ontario to discriminate on the basis of: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, age, record of offences, gender identity or gender expression. Therefore, a resume submitted to the City must not include references to any of the above characteristics. Do not include:
- Any certificates that have photo identification
- Driver’s licences
- Police records checks
Note: The above documentation will be requested by the Human Resources & Division should you be the successful applicant. If a Criminal Record Check is required it will be requested by Human Resources should you be the successful applicant. Please do not submit your Criminal Record Check with your application.
ACCOMMODATION: Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for all parts of the recruitment process.
PRIVACY: Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 302, as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment. Questions about this collection of personal information should be directed to the Human Resources & Corporate Safety Division, 125 Syndicate Ave Suite 42, Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7E 6H8, Telephone: 625-3866
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Job date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:58:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
کاریابی انجمن شهرسازی ایران و سایت شهرساز