امروز : شنبه, ۱ مهر , ۱۴۰۲
Job title: Development Manager Company: Envol Strategies Job description: Do you have a background in Planning and Development? Are you known for your energetic determination for achieving quality results? CityState Consulting Group is looking for a Development Manager to join its growing team in Port Moody, BC! ABOUT YOU You are an experienced Development Manager […]
Job title: Development Manager
Company: Envol Strategies
Job description: Do you have a background in Planning and Development? Are you known for your energetic determination for achieving quality results?
CityState Consulting Group is looking for a Development Manager to join its growing team in Port Moody, BC!
- You are an experienced Development Manager with a passion for the industry, well-versed in the private sector, a strong client-centric approach, and a desire to work on exciting projects in the Urban Planning and Design space!
- You’re excited by the opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional growth and create long-lasting relationships built on accountability, transparency, and quality.
- You’re a critical thinker with an eye for detail who is always on the lookout for ways to improve processes while continuing to deliver quality results.
- You have an energetic and positive attitude, and you love working with people!
- You are looking to join a company for long-term career success, and a team that works hard and takes the time to celebrate accomplishments together along the way.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Development Manager reporting to the firm’s Senior Development Manager, your day-to-day duties will include:
Project Management (60%)
- Drive visionary neighbourhood planning initiatives and bring innovative development ideas to life.
- Serve as the go-to connection for city personnel and keep them informed and up to date on projects and related work.
- Join forces with a dynamic project team as you work together to achieve project milestones and bring your vision to life.
- Stay ahead of the game by learning bylaws and policies, ensuring that all planning, proposals, and applications are compliant.
- Harness the power of data and insights as you use reports, analyses, and studies to inform community planning, policy, and land use.
- Revolutionize public consultation by facilitating innovative processes, such as open houses and feedback surveys, giving the community a voice in shaping their neighbourhood.
Client Management & Relationship Building (25%)
- Transform the consulting landscape as you deliver innovative and integrated services that exceed the expectations of CityState’s private and public clients.
- Build trust and accountability as you foster strong relationships with clients and employees, solidifying your position as a leader in the industry.
- Address client inquiries with urgency and come to them with a solutions-oriented attitude, promoting effective communication along the way.
- Provide design, survey, and report recommendations that maximize financial benefits for clients.
- Simplify complex information and present data and materials in a way that caters to clients’ business needs.
- Review and strategize responses to challenges throughout various municipalities, while building lasting City connections.
- Supervise and guide reporting and non-reporting CityState employees as the Project Lead.
- Keep projects moving forward with frequent check-ins and follow-ups, ensuring all contributors are on track for success and providing support when required!
- Analyze and verify sub-consultant reports to pinpoint areas for improvement, elevating work quality to exceed expectations.
- Post-secondary education in Urban Planning, Geography, or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that showcases your extensive knowledge of the industry.
- ۳-۵ years of experience under your belt working in community planning in BC or a similar environment.
- ۳+ years of experience owning land development processes in the private planning sector.
- Well-versed in diverse planning technologies, such as Project Management software, GIS, Microsoft Suite, Acrobat Pro, SketchUp, Revit, and AutoCAD.
- Comprehensive understanding of land development processes, applicable government regulations, and planning theory.
- Proven ability to lead complex land development and community planning projects, from conceptual design to Building Permit issuance!
- Always on your A-game with outstanding time-management skills that allow you to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Exceptional leadership ability to build, coordinate, and (most importantly) inspire a multi-faceted team!
- Willing to work in-person in our state-of-the-art Port Moody, BC office!
IT’S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE…
- Strong roots in the development industry with connections and business relationships that you’ve nurtured over the years.
- A Registered Professional Planner designation or an educational background in Business or Project Management. Foundational knowledge is always helpful!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
We’re committed to our small and mighty team and taking care of our people. Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Ownership and autonomy to shape the future of CityState and make meaningful contributions.
- Competitive compensation and recognition programs to reward your hard work.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package to meet your specific needs.
- Generous paid time-off with company-wide R&R paid days off to prioritize your wellbeing.
- Flexible working arrangement with full-time hours to promote work-life balance.
- Career development and networking opportunities to realize your professional goals.
- Organized team-building activities to foster a collaborative and tight-knit work culture.
- Beautiful, accessible office in central Port Moody (only a 7-minute walk from the SkyTrain!)
- Driven team committed to putting its people first and delivering excellence with every project.
ABOUT CITYSTATE CONSULTING GROUP
We are a rapidly accelerating Urban Planning and Design firm located in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Port Moody’s heritage district, where our professional team draws inspiration from the clients we work with and our exceptionally talented colleagues. Supporting a variety of clients in the Lower Mainland, Sunshine Coast, and Okanagan, we are a multi-faceted firm specializing in everything from development applications to environmental enhancements, heritage revitalizations, and providing sustainable building design services.
Whether it’s in the realm of policy research and development, design and concept plans, or process management, we attribute our success to close relations with municipalities, while providing a quick turnaround to support our clients by creating innovative solutions for (often) uniquely challenging sites.
We take great care in selecting clients and team members who will align closely with our values and do what’s right; to protect the environment, save heritage structures, and develop in a way that enhances our surroundings; at CityState we build better communities. From our stunning designs and the fine art displayed on our walls to the work that we deliver, we take utmost pride in the details!
If you are ready to contribute to an organization that has its sights set on the future, we want to meet you!
Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 23:22:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
کاریابی انجمن شهرسازی ایران و سایت شهرساز